The use of the account creation form is associated with the service of personal data processing managed by Sarbacane Software, whose contact details are as follows:
3 Avenue Antoine Pinay
ZA des 4 vents
The purpose of processing is to create a user account that allows the person performing the creation to connect to the software application.
It allows Sarbacane Software to:
· create a unique account and allow the access and the use of the products and services
· identify users who connect to their accounts and access to the products and services so as to offer a customized background
· communicate with users via email
· communicate with users on the phone
· communicate with users via SMS
The data subject has consented to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes. Therefore, the general contractual conditions apply and govern the processing necessary for the performance of the contract.
Categories of processed data
· ID details
· Personal or professional details of the engagement by a checkbox indicating this need
This information is collected from users of the publicly accessible account creation form. Thereafter, the personal data can be completed or corrected in the application, from the user account preferences.
Mandatory nature of data collection
The form provides the mandatory collection of: name, surname, title, email address, phone number, company name, business area and a password. To proceed with the validation of the form, it is necessary to accept the general conditions and that of certification of the professional use which will be realized. The associated document is freely accessible by clicking on the referencing link, so that it can be read before the validation of the form. Other data is optional, all of which can be modified or added later, in the application, from the user account preferences.
Automated decision making
The processing does not provide for automated decision making.
The data processing concerns:
· Natural and legal persons using the form
· The Sarbacane Software staff in charge of helpdesk requests
· The Sarbacane Software staff in charge of customer relationship topics
· The Sarbacane Software staff in charge of sales requests
Categories of recipients
According to their respective needs, the recipients of all or part of the data are:
· Authorized Sarbacane Software staff
· Subcontractors solicited when sending SMS:
· CLX Communication - Lindhagensgatan 112 18 Stockholm - Sweden
· CM Telecom - 90 Rue de la Victoire 75009 Paris - France
No transfer of data outside the European Union is carried out unless the subsequent subcontractor processes services outside the EU/EUE. In this case, Sarbacane Software has ensured that the transfer is carried out in accordance with the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission for the transfer of personal data or that other appropriate legal data transfer mechanisms are applied.
The entered data that is the subject of the creation of a commercial status is kept for 3 years after the last exchange or till the end of the commercial relation.
You can access and obtain a copy of the data concerning you, oppose the processing of it, have it rectified or have it erased. You also have a right to limit the processing of your data.
Furthermore, Sarbacane Software provides a charter dedicated to the protection of personal data.
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) at Sarbacane Software is your contact for any request to exercise your rights on this treatment.
Send your requests:
By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By post to:
Attn: Data Protection Officer
3 Avenue Antoine Pinay
ZA des 4 vents