From the query to send emails to the delivery on mail box, an email can have several status. These status represent the situation of the email and according the condition, it can evolve over time.
=> An email may have a variety of statuses from the moment you are sending it to the moment it is delivered inbox. The status indicates what happened and where the email stands, and may evolve.
- Sent: the email has been received on our servers and is awaiting processing.
- Delivered: the email was sent to the client's mailbox.
- Opened: the recipient opened the email.
- Clicked: the recipient clicked a link in the email.
- Rejected: the email was rejected by our platform due to inappropriate content or because it was about to be sent to a blacklisted address.
- Bounced: Once the email has been sent, the recipient's mail server sent us a return code back specifying the email could not be delivered.
- Complaints / SPAM: recipients are always able to report an unsollicited email as SPAM. The recipient's mail server then sends us such information so that we no longer délivrions email to that recipient =Complaints / SPAM: recipients are always able to report an unsollicited email as SPAM. The recipient's mail server then sends us such information so that we no longer send emails to that recipient
- Unsubscribed: recipients clicked an unsubscribe link so they do not receive emails from the sender any more.
For extra info, consult our dedicated online help and read the article